- Brynich Cottages beneath the Brecon Beacons
- Castle Farm in the Black Mountains
- Baddegai Cottage in the Brecon Beacons
- Cosy Fireplace at Priory Mill Cottage
- Twin bedroom in the Couryard wing, Penpont
- Merryfields Barn above Crickhowell
- Kitchen at Pips - Brecon Beacons Holiday Cottages
- Cefncoedbach Cottages
Cosy cottages on sleepy lanes, quirky barn conversions, grand houses perched on hillsides with glorious views – we do this type of holiday well in this part of Wales.
Book your own hideaway and you’ll have far more room to stretch out than you would in a hotel or a B&B. If you’re visiting with friends and family, you could rent a couple of nearby properties for the perfect combination of privacy and companionship. You may have to commit to a week or more, starting on a set day of the week. However, many properties also offer shorter stays, particularly in low season.
Local Businesses6 of 96
Eco friendly cottages where you can experience life on a traditional Welsh ...
Nestled on the hillside facing Pen y Fan and just 1½ mile south of Brecon ...
Castle Farm Cottage
Castle Farm sits in the heart of the Black Mountains in South Wales. It's a...
The Coachman's Cottage
The Coachman's Cottage – a Romantic Getaway for Two The Coachman's is...
Winnies Hayloft sits on the brow of the hill in Bwlch on the road between B...
No 10 Dulas
10 Dulas Terrace is located in a quiet corner of Hay -on-Wye backing on to ...