- Brynich Cottages beneath the Brecon Beacons
- Castle Farm in the Black Mountains
- Baddegai Cottage in the Brecon Beacons
- Cosy Fireplace at Priory Mill Cottage
- Twin bedroom in the Couryard wing, Penpont
- Merryfields Barn above Crickhowell
- Kitchen at Pips - Brecon Beacons Holiday Cottages
- Cefncoedbach Cottages
Cosy cottages on sleepy lanes, quirky barn conversions, grand houses perched on hillsides with glorious views – we do this type of holiday well in this part of Wales.
Book your own hideaway and you’ll have far more room to stretch out than you would in a hotel or a B&B. If you’re visiting with friends and family, you could rent a couple of nearby properties for the perfect combination of privacy and companionship. You may have to commit to a week or more, starting on a set day of the week. However, many properties also offer shorter stays, particularly in low season.
Local Businesses6 of 97
The Glanusk Estate is a private, family-owned Estate in the beautiful count...
Danyfan - Brecon
Danyfan and Danyfan Carriage are in the foothills of the Brecon Beacons. Da...
River Tawe Holiday Apartment
Modern well equipped apartment in a village location perfectly situated be...
Magnificent in its grounds, and on the banks of the River Usk, Penpont lies...
Porth-y-Parc is a 35 acre organic smallholding on the slopes of Sugar Loaf ...
Boutique cottages in a stunning location on a private estate between the Ca...