- Brynich Cottages beneath the Brecon Beacons
- Castle Farm in the Black Mountains
- Baddegai Cottage in the Brecon Beacons
- Cosy Fireplace at Priory Mill Cottage
- Twin bedroom in the Couryard wing, Penpont
- Merryfields Barn above Crickhowell
- Kitchen at Pips - Brecon Beacons Holiday Cottages
- Cefncoedbach Cottages
Cosy cottages on sleepy lanes, quirky barn conversions, grand houses perched on hillsides with glorious views – we do this type of holiday well in this part of Wales.
Book your own hideaway and you’ll have far more room to stretch out than you would in a hotel or a B&B. If you’re visiting with friends and family, you could rent a couple of nearby properties for the perfect combination of privacy and companionship. You may have to commit to a week or more, starting on a set day of the week. However, many properties also offer shorter stays, particularly in low season.
Local Businesses6 of 90
Magnificent in its grounds, and on the banks of the River Usk, Penpont lies...
Aberyscir Coach House
**Special offer 1-9 June** Aberyscir Coach House is a tranquil one bedroom ...
Our three lodges have all received a 4 star rating from Visit Wales and off...
In the heart of the National Park, ideally situated for cycling...
Pen Yr Heol Barn
Pen-yr-Heol Barn sleeping 10 guests is a secluded and remote spacious barn,...
Eco friendly cottages where you can experience life on a traditional Welsh ...