- Brynich Cottages beneath the Brecon Beacons
- Castle Farm in the Black Mountains
- Baddegai Cottage in the Brecon Beacons
- Cosy Fireplace at Priory Mill Cottage
- Twin bedroom in the Couryard wing, Penpont
- Merryfields Barn above Crickhowell
- Kitchen at Pips - Brecon Beacons Holiday Cottages
- Cefncoedbach Cottages
Cosy cottages on sleepy lanes, quirky barn conversions, grand houses perched on hillsides with glorious views – we do this type of holiday well in this part of Wales.
Book your own hideaway and you’ll have far more room to stretch out than you would in a hotel or a B&B. If you’re visiting with friends and family, you could rent a couple of nearby properties for the perfect combination of privacy and companionship. You may have to commit to a week or more, starting on a set day of the week. However, many properties also offer shorter stays, particularly in low season.
Local Businesses6 of 96
Comfortable self-catering holiday cottage (sleeps 3 with 2 bedrooms) with ...
Craig y nos Farmhouse
Craig-y-Nos Farmhouse Exclusive Use - Self Catering The 16th century sel...
Pontganol Cottage is a boutique, 4 star, self-catering, dog-friendly holida...
Brecon Country Holidays
AVAILABILITY from TOMORROW DUE TO CANCELLATION 22nd July - 1st Aug for 2 - ...
Honeysuckle cottage is really spacious and suitable for a family or a small...
Located in the Brecon Beacons National Park, Merryfields Barn is set ingrou...