- The Old Railway Line Garden Centre Entrance
- Friendly & Knowledgable Staff Are Always On Hand To Help
- Stocking High Quality Plants at Affordable Prices 12 Months of the Year
- Extensive Plant Area
- Outdoor Living, Furniture & Ba
- Indoor Furniture & Homeware Departments
- Farm Shop Stocking Locally Sourced Produce From Over
- Fresh Fruit, Vegetables,
- Regular Events For People Of All Ages and Interests
- Gift Department - Stocking The Perfect Gift For All
- The Railway Restaurant Is Open 7 Days A Week
The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is an award winning, family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.
Awarded 'Best Garden Centre in Wales and the West' in 2012, 2013 and 2014 we pride ourselves on the wide range of quality products stocked alongside our helpful, knowledgeable staff. We aim to always provide a shopping experience to remember and a restaurant that never fails to deliver delicious food.
The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.
Garden Centre & Farm Shop
Monday: 9.00am - 6.00pm
Tuesday - Saturday: 8.30am - 6.00pm
Sunday: 9.30am - 5.30pm
Monday: 9.30am - 5.00pm
Tuesday - Saturday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Sunday: 9.30am - 5.00pm
Hot served until 4.30pm everyday